Saturday 30 January 2016

A morning of emotions!

I've been thinking a lot recently about our emotions, and made this notebook!

This week...

I experienced anger when my sister took my toys away.
Sadness overcame me when my friend E. didn't want to play with me at school and I heard from a classmate that she didn't want to be friends with me anymore.
Fear happened to me the last time I was at the museum and the lights went off!
The last disgusted feeling I had, was when I had to take antibiotics in December....yuk!
The greatest joy I recently experienced was when I received my Christmas presents from my parents and  grandparents!

What are your favourite emotions that you experienced recently?






2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to experience some of those emotions but thank you for sharing them and your drawings with us.
    Michayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to experience some of those emotions but thank you for sharing them and your drawings with us.
    Michayla

    ReplyDelete